WARNING- Viewer discretion is advised. Video is not for the easily offended.
[Dec. 19th, 2007|02:23 am]
"3's & 7's", Queens of the Stone Age
1) Finals are done. Spent lots of time crashing on friends couches so that I wouldn't have to drive home. Hoping for all A's, but we'll see. Not working kinda sucks, but I'll take wisdom over wealth any day.
2) Shows are done, but I've got two more auditions for three plays in the winter. I'll definitely be cast in 1 of the 3.
3) Go see "No Country for Old Men". Now. Go right now.
4) I'm going to a pre-screening of "Sweeney Todd" tomorrow night.
5) My younger brother is coming into town tomorrow night. We have not seen each other since August, and he will be very surprised to see me 20 pounds lighter.
6) Grace, sorry I didn't come to the show. I know, I guaranteed I was going to be there, and I failed. I'll make it up to you.
My next post will come very shortly after this one, and will pertain to something that needs to be discussed.